Wednesday, September 6, 2023

A legal argument is ....your current law system put it up.

Not those inside the movies !! No matter what it says ~~~~


... Did you taking a writing class in America like in college, those essay format? You paraphrasing the movies inside the content to you only understands the per image, or per frame, per min? 

You mean it affects you, your brain, or your family life all around?


(Washing the kitchen sink, I eat, and wash, and eat watermelon, i had the ice cream, the food the 4 dumpling, and now the watermelon)


You mean, let me think that is what I imagine at my sink .....No, no image.


We go back to the ghost that post - is that anything to do with the couple therapy? Where would that couple therapy place at? Other than me Honorable Superior place at?


You are not file-ing yet, or you have a certain argument, and this is about the movie turns real since then, you are not seriously telling me, you are waiting for the guys to go on their first move? Or you literally mean you have a way how to communicating with each other such as this guy's facebook just happen to be with you, and you know exactly what the movie means? And you agree or he agrees, or he saw, or you saw...one of those?

I just happen have no more facebook, nor any Devil if not one of those 5 included.



No comments:

Post a Comment